General Booking Conditions
Booking and Deposit
- The sending of details including data, texts, photos, graphs, audio and video sequences about accommodation and any other services made available by My Villas constitutes an invitation to treat. The placing of a booking for the services offered, by the Agent, constitutes an offer by the Agent to My Villas. The agreement between the Agent and My Villas for the services is made by MY VILLAS sending a written notification (email) of acceptance of the booking to the Agent.
- When placing a booking, the Agent shall make a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total amount agreed, by bank transfer or via Pay-Pal.
- My Villas has the right to consider the booking without effect, if the deposit has not been made within 1 week after confirmation.
- Balance should be paid up to 2 weeks before guest’s arrival. My Villas has the right to consider the booking cancelled if the balance is not paid in due time.
Commencement and termination of occupation
- A Refundable deposit will be required in the amount agreed by e-mail.
- Guests may occupy the rented accommodation from 16:00 hours on the agreed day, or from such other time as may be clearly arranged with your accommodation supplier.
- Guests are expected to vacate the accommodation by 10:00 hours, or from such other time as may be clearly arranged with your accommodation supplier, on the day of departure.
- Flight details are required when booking is confirmed.
- If flights or arrival details are not correctly supplied, My Villas will not be held responsible for any arrival outside office hours.
- If the booking is for a fixed term, it will end upon expiry. If Guests depart earlier, My Villas will charge the full agreed fee for the entire booking.
- Guests failing to vacate their accommodation by 10am, without previous consent of My Villas, shall be liable for a further day’s charges.
- My Villas may cancel the booking with immediate effect if guests:
- use the accommodation provided in a unreasonable and inappropriate manner;
- commit an act against the property, moral or physical security towards My Villas and their employees or any person staying at the establishment;
- Guest are responsible for their conduct and will be required to indemnify My Villas for any damage cause
- Any extension of Guests stay requires the consent of My Villas.
Cancellation of the booking
- Any cancellation is effective only if the Agent gives written notice (email) of such cancellation to My Villas.
- The Agent may cancel the accommodation or holiday package, two months prior to the agreed arrival date. The charge of such cancellation will be 50% of the non-refundable deposit.
- In case of any cancellation 30 days or less prior to the agreed arrival date, My Villas will retain the total of the non-refundable deposit as cancellation fee.
- If the Guest do not arrive by the expected time on the agreed arrival day without prior notification, My Villas shall be entitled to consider it as a "No Show” with consequent booking cancelation, without liability or penalty unless a later arrival was informed and agreed.
- In the event of No Show, the full amount agreed for the booking is due to My Villas
Provision of substitute accommodation
- My Villas will make available to the Guests adequate and appropriate alternative accommodation, if the original accommodation booked is not available for any reason.
Rights of guests
- By confirming the booking, between the dates agreed, Guests are entitled to:
- Use the accommodation and respective facilities.
- Linen changed once a week;
- Towels changed twice a week;
- Gas, water & electricity;
- General maintenance (garden and swimming pool included).
- Should guests have a complaint during their stay, they must immediately contact My Villas so that the issue can be rectified in useful time.
- If My Villas cannot find a solution at the time, guests should make a written record of their complaint and hand it to their Agency within 14 days of the end of the holiday. My Villas will not be able to deal with any complaints unless they are told. My Villas will not accept responsibility for issues that occur during guests stay that were not immediately reported.
- Pets may be brought along with prior consent of My Villas and, if required, against payment of special fee. Pets are not allowed in the bedrooms.
- Guests are liable for any damage caused by their pets.